The Prophets Conference Work Exchange Program
STAFF MEMBERS play a
vital role in creating an organized, warm and friendly environment for all
The Great Rethinking Conference delegates. You will be taking part in creating a positive
experience for the faculty and the participants. There are many benefits
to work exchange, in addition to attending parts of the conference, which
include being part of a team of committed people who are dedicated to making
a positive difference in the world.
To be considered for work exchange we ask that you be available to work 50% of the conference. Staff are expected to be “on call” throughout the entire conference and must be available beginning at the orientation prior to the start of the conference on Friday until two hours after the completion on the last day of the conference. While we want you to enjoy the speakers and events, we expect that you will be available to help at any time during the conference. All work exchange recipients will be required to attend a pre-conference orientation and training.
- A limited number of work exchange positions are available.
- Assignment preferences are considered on a first-come first-serve basis.
- You must be willing to distribute posters and flyers in advance.
- You must be able to lift 25 lbs*.
- You will not be attending the conference while working.
- Mandatory attendance at the staff orientation meeting on Friday, generally at 12-noon, before the conference set-up begins. You will be informed of the exact time and location by the Conference Manager the week of the conference.
The orientation meeting for the three-day conferences will include lunch. Please be prompt.
- If you find you are unable to honor your commitment please contact us as early as possible. We will be depending on you to fill a specific position. There will be quite a gap if at the last minute your smiling face is nowhere to be seen!
- In the event that all work exchange needs are filled before we receive your completed registration, your registration fee will be returned to you and you will be able to register for the conference at the rate available at the time you requested work exchange status.
We do our best to accommodate your assignment requests, however, because conference
needs must be our first priority, the fit may not be exact.
*If you have a physical disability, please indicate that in your
email. We will have a limited number of assignments available to those
Processing fees for Work Exchange Registration
In return for your vital contribution of work exchange, we are happy to waive the normal conference registration fee and will make our best effort to arrange the scheduling so that you may attend 50% of the conference. Housing and meals are not included in the Work Exchange Program. To help defray administration costs we require a $50.00 non-refundable processing fee from all work exchange applicants for our three-day conferences.
Work Exchange Registration
After we receive your registration we will get back in touch with more specific event details. You may contact us at any time at: email@example.com. We look forward to working with you as a part of our conference team.
For more information:
Call (1) 505 796 4023 or (44) 020 8123 5108
email: The Office